Our operations are implemented through quality management systems, successfully maintaining ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assurance Standards Certification.
Access to currently studying and newly graduated industry employees for your workforce
Along with delivering tailored training solutions for over 25 years, Rexcel Training has been linking local employers with skilled employees from both existing students and newly graduated student talent pool.
Rexcel Training has a strong understanding and knowledge of key industries within the markets they operate. With the industry knowledge and local experience of our Training Consultants, Rexcel is able to interpret and respond to employer needs and request for potential new employees.
Rexcel Training works hard to build and maintain strong, productive and mutually beneficial relationships with National and Local employers to compliment Training Services, our partner employer’s workforce productivity outputs and provision of skilled new employees.
Contact Rexcel Training to find out how we can assist you to find the right person for your business.
Employee Professional Development (Non Accredited)
Rexcel Training also delivers non-accredited professional development programs developed and tailored to meet employer and employee needs. Our professional development programs increase employee efficiency and productivity by providing core skills in leadership, resilience, communication, time management, personal development and building productive mind-sets.
Rexcel Training works with employers to explore professional development requirements and organisation workforce needs to tailor programs that are specific, purposeful and aligned with organisational strategies and operations.
Employer Advisory Committee
Traineeships and Apprenticeships
Learning and Development Needs Analysis
A learning and development needs analysis is a proactive means of evaluating an organisations specific training requirements at any given time. Rexcel Training works directly with employers to assess their current level of performance and identify learning solutions that best deliver the results required to close the identified performance gaps.
The training needs analysis includes:
- The evaluation and review of current knowledge, skills & behaviours of the workforce and individual learners;
- Feedback & input from all of the relevant stakeholders
- Part of succession plan to identify competence, capability and potential;
- Determines key performance and business needs to be addressed that will achieve results;
- The development of training strategies appropriate to the organisational structure, culture and geography of the enterprise in conjunction with effective change management activity to ensure the goals of the training are delivered and achieved