Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
Our workshops include practical leaning, ensuring that Learners are equipped with the tools they need long after the workshop has completed.
TLID1001 - Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
On successful completion of assessment requirements for the unit, the learner will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for TLID1001 - Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
Assessments will be conducted throughout the workshop which allows the opportunity for learners to demonstrate their competency. Assessment methods will include a combination of the following:
- Written and verbal questioning;
- Observation assessment.
- Face-to-face delivery at 4/550 Churchill Road, Kilburn SA 5084, and or;
- Employers with groups can organise delivery at their worksite. To discuss this further please contact Rexcel Training on 08 8212 7844 or email@example.com
- Learners must demonstrate the ability to understand and use basic Language, Literacy and Numeracy;
- All Learners must provide their USI upon Enrolment.
- All participants of the course must provide 100 points of Identification with at least 1 form of Photo Identification.
|Shift materials safely using manual handling methods||11 October 2021||09:00 am – 05:00 pm||KILBURN||16||$110.00|
|Shift materials safely using manual handling methods||1 November 2021||09:00 am – 05:00 pm||KILBURN||16||$110.00|
|Shift materials safely using manual handling methods||29 November 2021||09:00 am – 05:00 pm||KILBURN||16||$110.00|