This workshop is delivered face-to-face and in a small group based learning environment to ensure that learned knowledge and skills can be applied to individual circumstances and workplace requirements.
Our workshops include practical leaning, ensuring that Learners are equipped with the tools they need long after the workshop has completed.
CPCCWHS1001, Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
On successful completion of assessment requirements for the unit, the learner will be issued with a Statement of Attainment, CPCCWHS1001, Prepare to work safely in the construction industry, and an SA Issued White Card will be issued to the learner.
This unit meets the general construction induction training requirements of:
- Part 1.1 Definitions and Part 6.5 of the Model Work Health and Safety Regulations;
- Division 11 of Part 3 of the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996 for Western Australia; and
- Division 3 of Part 5.1 of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2007 for Victoria.
It is expected that site-specific induction training will be conducted prior to conducting construction work.
Assessments will be conducted throughout the workshop which allows the opportunity for learners to demonstrate their competency. Assessment methods will include a combination of the following:
- Written and verbal questioning;
- Observation assessment.
- Face-to-face delivery at 4/550 Churchill Road, Kilburn SA 5084, and or;
- Employers with groups can organise delivery at their worksite. To discuss this further please contact Rexcel Training on 08 8212 7844 or email@example.com
Pre-requisites and Special Conditions
- Learners must demonstrate the ability to understand and use basic Language, Literacy and Numeracy;
- All Learners must provide their USI upon Enrolment;
- Learners must be 16 years of age of older;
- Students must attend wearing appropriate PPE including: High Visibility Vest/ Clothing and Safety Foot Ware/ Steel Cap Boots;
- Students must be deemed competent to be eligible for their White Card;
- No interpreters are allowed to provide assistance.
- All participants of the course must provide 100 points of Identification with at least 1 form of Photo Identification.