This workshop is delivered face-to-face and in a small group based learning environment to ensure that learned knowledge and skills can be applied to individual circumstances and workplace requirements.
Our workshops include practical leaning, ensuring that Learners are equipped with the tools they need long after the workshop has completed.
TLID1001 – Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
On successful completion of assessment requirements for the unit, the learner will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for TLID1001 – Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
Assessments will be conducted throughout the workshop which allows the opportunity for learners to demonstrate their competency. Assessment methods will include a combination of the following:
- Written and verbal questioning;
- Observation assessment.
- Face-to-face delivery at 4/550 Churchill Road, Kilburn SA 5084, and or;
- Employers with groups can organise delivery at their worksite. To discuss this further please contact Rexcel Training on 08 8212 7844 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-requisites and Special Conditions
- Learners must demonstrate the ability to understand and use basic Language, Literacy and Numeracy;
- All Learners must provide their USI upon Enrolment.
- All participants of the course must provide 100 points of Identification with at least 1 form of Photo Identification.