Use the below form to login
Recognition Services (RPL)
opportunity to apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL),
recognition of current competence (RCC) and credit
transfer (CT) arrangements, providing a pathway for
experienced participants to have their existing skills and
knowledge aligned to Nationally Recognised
Qualifications. You may also be able to achieve units
without further training.
To apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) you must be able to provide evidence that you already have the relevant skills and knowledge that can be used to gain credit for all or part of a course at Rexcel Training. Your knowledge and skills are measured against the equivalent unit(s) in the relevant course to assess if those units have been completed. If successful, this will enable you to complete your training in less time and at less cost.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Assistance
Rexcel Training recognises that all vocational education and training includes language, literacy and numeracy tasks. All enrolments must undergo a Language Literacy and Numeracy Assessment.
The purpose of undertaking LLN assessments during the enrolment stage is to ascertain the capacity to undertake the proposed course of learning and identify any special assistance that you might require. The LLN assessment process is not a test. It aims to determine your level of proficiency leading to reasonable conclusions about the:
- participant’s level of reading, writing, speaking, listening and numeracy at the time of assessment, and
- The type of training/assessment assistance the participant may require to ensure completion of their training.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
Tailored Academic Coaching and Mentoring
Becoming a new learner or re-engaging into further education after a long period of time can be confusing and simple to get lost in. Rexcel Training provides mentoring and coaching to assist all students understand the academic requirements and processes of their learning journey. Our mentoring and coaching aims to ensure all learners receive equal opportunities to successfully complete their chosen qualification.
Mentoring and coaching requirements are identified during the enrolment and induction process, where learners can engage immediately from the start, our mentoring and coaching includes:
- Interpretation of academic processes, requirements and content
- Accessing of additional student support services such as Language Literacy and Numeracy programs, English as a Second Language
(ESL) programs, technical support programs, and tutoring services
- Educational pathways coaching to plan and implement pathways to further education and or development
- Providing assistance and advice on meeting pre-requisite requirements pre enrolment