The Rexcel Training team celebrate a huge milestone in providing quality training services to employers and students throughout Adelaide, South Australia with the opening of our newest training facility located in Kilburn, South Australia.
We are extremely proud to provide these facilities to support local job seekers to access upskilling services and career support, whilst working side by side with local employers to provide entry level candidates to fulfil their recruitment needs.
Our newest facility opened for business launching Transport and Logistics programs, Business Services, White Card, Forklift Licencing, cleaning operations and wide range of 1-day skills sets developed to meet local employer demands.
The site hosts:
- Simulated despatch and receival area
- Forklift operating zones
- Storage and load allocation zones
- Pedestrian safety zones, equipment, and fixtures
- Manual handling equipment and Personal Protective Equipment
- Full simulated workplace policies, procedures and forms that reflect actual workplace environments
- Technology to support student learning and assessment activities
The Rexcel Training team welcome employers and job seekers to network and work together through our sites to promote relationships and simple processes to increase employment opportunities with mutual benefit for all parties. This training facility is just the beginning of Rexcel Training’s mission to develop opportunities for students to gain meaningful employment through skills training and networking with local employers.